suresh kumar wrote:
I searched google,weberdev and php.net sites. i implemented the 2 encrypt and
decrypt functions  mcrypt_encrypt(),mcrypt_decrypt() and mcrypt_ecb()
functions.but it not working properly.i dont need more complicated encrypt and
decrypt functionality.just i want to encrypt my user id when i pass from page1
to page2 and i want to decrypt  it in page2.i am looking forward reply from u
A.suresh

---------------------------------
 Jiyo cricket on Yahoo! India cricket
Generate an MD5 hash.
This surely will noone decrypt :)

And when you pass vars from site1 to site2 you can also use session variables or POST vars.

In a session, noone will have access to it, well except you of course.

Greets
        Barry
--
Smileys rule (cX.x)C --o(^_^o)
Dance for me! ^(^_^)o (o^_^)o o(^_^)^ o(^_^o)