Rahul sharma wrote:
I have installed php5 manually and pws also on Windows 98. I checked execute
button of pws also. But the problem is, when i execute any php programe my
browser show me following message

means that a page will only be served up if the REDIRECT_STATUS CGI variable is
set, e.g. via an Apache Action directive.</p>
href="http://php.net/security.cgi-bin";>manual page for CGI security</a>.</p>
webserver,

if you haven't read the 2 pages of the manual referred to by the
error message then you don't deserve any answer ...
you did bother to read what you cut and paste into the email right?

Have you any solution to kill this problem. Please send me.

install Apache and use the php module for it.

PWS = Piece of Wet ****

really don't use PWS unless you enjoy things like sticking needles
in your eyes. besides I doubt there are many people (if any) actually using PWS
with php - whereas there is an army of apache+php users.

With best regards
( Rahul )