Hi everybody,

Does anybody know if it's possible to specify a php file as the src
attribute of an script element in a html page.
For example:

<script language="JavaScript" type="text/javascript"
src="d:/projects/horde/dimp/js/DimpCore.js.php?Horde=b9d9e640abf31e49eab7fad91a543bb5"></script>

I've installed the HORDE framework (www.horde.org) and I'm trying to make
their AJAX web client work. It seems that
this line of code causes problems.  The DimpCore.js.php file is a file that
has <?php ?> tags between javascript lines.

Are you allowed to do this? I mean, is the php file parsed by the PHP engine
first and a js code is generated that will be used
by the script element?

I know this list is only for PHP issues, but I thougt maybe someone had the
sameproblem and knows a workaround for this.

Any ideas would be appreciated.

Thank you!

Christi Zeck