In this case it is very likely a feature. It sounds like the Security settings are set at default in IE, which is to disallow third party cookies without P3P privacy policies. I bet that if you add a P3P privacy policy header, that IE will like you just fine. This started with IE6, so you can try testing in IE5 to see if it works there right now. If it does, continue on by reading the below URL..

http://www.w3.org/P3P/

-Myk OLeary
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
BLOG: http://www.blueneedle.com/wordpress/?bnphplists