Hello,
Does anyone know any standalone PHP web apps that can read/write/edit procmail
filter ? Even if it only supports a subset of all the procmail capabilities,
the app would be pretty useful to me. Mostly our users would just need to
filter mails based on header to separate IMAP folders.

Most of apps are some sort of plugins or integrated to a web-based mail apps
like Horde/IMP or SquirellMail. I am looking for a standalone version that
generates procmail file that I can just copy to the ~/.procmailrc (via
cronjob, for example).

Thanks.
RDB
--