From: Brian Rue [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, April 26, 2001 10:28 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [PHP] MySQL problem...

MySQL doesn't like me....

Sometimes, my pages that connect to the database get the error "Warning:
Supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource..." repeated over and
over again (something like 1000 times...)

What's causing this error? Obviously, PHP isn't getting a result back from
MySQL... and it keeps trying to get it.

Any help?

Thanks,
Brian Rue