Hey all,
Thanks for replying.
/*
If you have phpmyadmin or something installed:

show status like '%connection%';

should show something.
*/Ok, will give that a shot./*If they're accessing the same database you
don't need to
disconnect/reconnect. Different db's - well, yeh you don't have a
choice.
*/Some luck here....its just one DB and maybe 5 tables totally./*
> Suggestions welcome..

Without knowing what you're doing or what queries you're running we
can't really help.. and you can't tell us 'coz of the NDA.. so I guess
we're stuck ;)*/Sorry about that, will try to make a explanation as cryptic
as possible about the project and as open as possible for the developerso
you guys can help me and i am within the NDA...will write back again
tomorrow.Thanks again,Ryan