I'm pulling my hair out with this gd resizing of an image, and can't figure out where it's screwing up. I've been trying to batch process about 500 images to resize them to a standard size, and for some reason, instead of resizing the image, it's just taking a corner of the original image...

$orgimg = imagecreatefromjpeg ( $image_data['image_path'] );

imagecopyresampled ( $im, $orgimg, 0, 0, 0, 0, 250, 250, 600, 600 );

imagejpeg ( $im, $path . $file_name . ".temp" );

The original images are 600x600, and I'm trying to shrink it down to 250x250, but when I run it thru this it just gives me a 250x250 image which looks to be cropped from the original image (not resized, just the top left corner).

This is too much thinking for a Friday.  What am I missing???

--
John C. Nichel IV
Programmer/System Admin (ÜberGeek)