From: Mark Maggelet [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, April 26, 2001 9:16 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [PHP] cookies and clocks

I have a cookie that times out after an hour for security reasons.
About 1 out of 200 of my users send me an email saying they can't log
into my site and I find out that it's usually because their clocks
are off. Has anyone had any luck using the time on the client to set
cookies by instead of server time? I hate using javascript for this
but I don't see much choice.

thanks,
- Mark