I wonder how long this is gonna go on for, its ironic that the name 'Microsoft' seems to spread through this mailing list just like it spreads through peoples computers ... humm another thing that implies the same rule is a virus ! derm derm deeeerrrrrm...

Ryan A wrote:
Hey,
Just as long as everyone knows that everything I said was all in good
fun. Next time I'll be sure to use <sarcasam> just to be sure nothing
is taken the wrong way ;-)Its quite strange actually how touchy so many
people have gotten... becauseas I read the whole "comeback joke" I thought
it was pretty damn funny anddidnt think anyone would misunderstand it as
anything other than a joke, didnt really think there is/was a need for
<sarcasm> tags either, if you're on the listfor some time you see that
Chris/Rasmus and nearly everyone else has a sense ofhumour...they take the
time to help us lowly "php problem thread starters" dont they? Maybe its all
stress... take it easy guysCheers!