I wonder if I may trouble you'all for some advice.

I'm having a problem bringing along text variables with more than one
word in them from form to form.

The project is an on-line baseball score & pitching log submission
form that I'm trying to make a little more automated.

The first form asks the user what league & team they represent.  For
example:

        Your Team:

        <select name="yourteam">
        <option value="">- Select a team -
        <option value="">+ Juniors +
        <option value="LCCMB">LCCMB
        <option value="Fannon">Fannon
        <option value="Avalon Bay">Avalon Bay
        <option value="Beiro">Beiro
        <option value="Pioneer Roofing">Pioneer Roofing
        <option value="Fannon">Fannon

This gets picked up on the next form and is used to feed a SELECT
statment that gets records associated with the particular league & team.

This works just fine to capture the posted values and give them a name:

        $team = $_POST['yourteam'];
        $league = $_POST['yourleague'];

Further down on this page, I pass these variables off to the next form:

                while ($thearray = mysql_fetch_array($res)) {
                  printf("<FORM ACTION = scoreForm_last.php METHOD = POST>
                  <input type = hidden name = IDFIELD value = $thearray[id]>
                  <input type = hidden name = yourleague value = $league>
                  <input type = hidden name = yourteam value = $team>

I pick them up on the next page like this:

        $ID = $_POST['IDFIELD'];
        $yourleague = $_POST['yourleague'];
        $yourteam = $_POST['yourteam'];

This passes the record ID, the league and team along just fine to the
next form, BUT only the first word of each team comes through!

Avalon Bay becomes Avalon, etc.

Is there any obvious reason for this to be happening that you can see?
Or am I approaching this all wrong?

I'm using a similar approach to an umpire scheduling database and it
works just fine.

Thanks for any hints!

bw

---