Wolf wrote:
What I am interested in finding out is what the best way is to
make sure that I can rework the upload area to allow upload and
download from it while keeping script kiddies from exploiting
it again.

I can post the scripts

If your scripts are very long, most of us won't take the time to read through all the code. However, we do need a few more details to understand what you're doing, otherwise we can't even make educated guesses about how you were attacked.

Can you show or describe to us exactly what you do with a file once it is uploaded? Can you give us a basic overview of the problem you're trying to solve?

Chris