On Friday 07 April 2006 12:53, Joe Henry wrote:
> On Friday 07 April 2006 1:37 pm, Tom Chubb wrote:
> > $insertSQL = "INSERT INTO cars (model, `year`, details, price, image1,
>
> Not sure if this is your problem, but those look like backticks around year
> instead of single quotes. Should there even be quotes there?
>
> HTH
> --
> Joe Henry
> www.celebrityaccess.com
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

The backticks should be fine.  They tell MySQL that you mean the column "year"
of the table "cars" and not the MySQL special word "year" which can be used
in date calculations.  The same thing would apply if you wanted a column
named "create".

I would agree with John on the POST data.  Make sure you at least run
mysql_real_escape_string().

--
Ray Hauge
Programmer/Systems Administrator