Lisa,

--------------

<shameless plug>
If you want a more traditional shopping cart, you might look into
Shop Script (I'm a distributor). I've installed and set-up a few of
those. They cost, but are set up for an easy admin for civilians. If
interested, contact me privately.
</shameless plug>

-----------

Another thing to consider is that commercial programs often tend to have
better support
too incase things go wrong or you want modifications/added features.
Don't get me wrong, there are _many_ free programs that are supported very
well but they
are supported mostly by a community and if you want modifications you would
either have to
pay for it or wait a long time, if you dont know how to go in and do it
yourself of course.
The free system thinks more of how a modification would help the whole
community of users
rather than the single person who has a specific need (OSC as an example,
not that I am
bashing OSC...I installed it for more than one client myself.)

HTH.

Cheers,
Ryan