marvin hunkin wrote:
Hi.
any mysql gurus out there using a tool called EasyPHP 1-8?

Probably not.

i am using a my sql tutorial, and says needs the command line interface, so can run my sql commands from the dos prompt.
have got the PHP MYSQL ADMIM to load into the easy php 1-8, gui interface.
and when i type http://localhost/mysql/ it loads the browser, but would like the command line interface for version 5.0 of the my sql databaser admin server. now if any good soul, who uses my sql, or my sql admin, or easy php, can show me how to set up the command line interface for Easy Php 1-8, then let me know.

How about asking the people at "EasyPHP 1-8"?

have tried looking on the net, and looking in the documentation, and folders, but cannot seem to set it up.
okay if any one can help me out, let me know.
cheers Marvin.
ps: need this info, as doing the tutorial towards the database assignment for my course.

Homework???

You did notice that this is a php list, for questions about php, right? Two doors down on your right is the MySQL list.

--
John C. Nichel IV
Programmer/System Admin (ÜberGeek)