Hi,
I dont know if this is a bug or something but I am getting some strange
results from what should be a simple program;

I have a bunch of movie titles in my database, this is the structure:

part_url
part_size
part_format
bandwidth_type
flick_name

and the above table contains data like this:
"domain.com/part1.mpg","144mb","MPG","LOW","Spiderman"
"domain.com/part2.mpg","104mb","MPG","LOW","Spiderman"
"domain.com/part3.mpg","110mb","MPG","LOW","Spiderman"
etc

In my script I run this SQL:
select * from <table> order by flick_name
$num_rows = mysql_num_rows($q);

then a little below:

$flick=array();
for($i=0; $i < $num_rows; $i++)
 {
 $row = mysql_fetch_row($q);
 $flick_name  = $row[5];
 $part_url  = $row[0];
 $part_size  = $row[1];
 $time_length = $row[2];
 $part_format = $row[3];
 $bw_type  = $row[4];

$flick[$row[5]][] = array ("part_url" => $row['0'], "part_size" => $row[1],
"time_length" => $row[2],"part_format" => $row[3],"bw_type" => $row[4]);

Which basically gets all the records nicely under the flicks name, then I
format the data onto my page like this:

Flick name
-----------
Part1.mpg - 144mb - MPG - LOW
Part2.mpg - 104mb - MPG - LOW
Part3.mpg - 110mb - MPG - LOW

So far so good, but heres where i am getting some strange results, there is
a movie called "Try A Teen" and for some reason this movie is split like
this

Try A Teen
-----------
Part1.mpg - 144mb - MPG - LOW
Part2.mpg - 104mb - MPG - LOW
Part3.mpg - 110mb - MPG - LOW

Try A Teen
-----------
Part4.mpg - 144mb - MPG - LOW
Part5.mpg - 104mb - MPG - LOW
Part6.mpg - 110mb - MPG - LOW

After a lot of searching through the page source I see that the first "Try A
Teen" has a line break (after the "n" in "teen" whatevers there appears on
the next line), thats why it seems different...but when I went into the
mySql db via phpmyadmin...there is no linebreak to be found anywhere....and
all the other titles are working perfectly fine... what do you think is the
problem? Bug? Something with the script? MySql?

If you want the script or the DB email me offlist and i'll send it to you.

Thanks!