Bing Du wrote:
Hello,

We have a website which pulls data from its MS Access backend database and
publishes the data using Cold Fusion.

The Cold Fusion code has '#DateFormat(end_date, "Mmmm d, yyyy")#'.

'end_date' is a table column of type DATETIME in the Access DB.

Now, we need to use PHP instead of Cold Fusion to query the same Access
database and display the data on the web. Here are the related PHP code
snippets.

Query the Access DB:

 $qry = odbtp_query("SELECT end_date,title,projectID FROM projects ORDER
BY end_date DESC");

Get the query results:

while( ($rec = odbtp_fetch_array($qry)) ) {
  echo "end_date is $rec[0]<br>";

apparently $rec[0] is a php object - try the following lines to
find out what's inside:

echo '<pre>';
print_r($rec[0]);
echo '<pre>';

that will probably give you a clue as to how to extract some
useful info from the object.