From: tedd [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 13 April 2006 19:49
To: Mad Unix; php-general@lists.php.net
Subject: Re: [PHP] interview

At 5:21 PM +0200 4/13/06, Mad Unix wrote:
>can you please send some interview questions for php
>i have in few days to inteview some people.
>

>--
>madunix

<no offense meant>

If you know php, why are you asking us do your work for you?

else

What are you doing interviewing someone for a php position?

How would you like it if someone who didn't have a clue as to your
expertise, interviewed you and then judged you as to what you know?

I took an interview one time where the interviewer had better things
to do and sent in two teenagers to interview me. First, they didn't
have a * clue as to what I was about nor what I could offer the
company; Second, I had underwear older than them so they weren't too
savvy in interview techniques.

A week after the interview, I received a letter from the company
telling me that I didn't have the qualifications they were looking
for. Less than two years later the company folded -- no surprise
there huh? Imagine a company having an interviewer who's clueless in
judging the qualifications of an applicant. If I worked for a company
like that, I would be looking for another position.

</no offense meant>

tedd

http://www.eset.com