Alain Roger wrote:
Hi,

I would like to know if it exist a method to reload a PHP page via PHP code
?
the topic behind is that i do not want to specify the PHP page to reload.

It must reload the actual page only.
for example, if use views the page : test.php and click on US flag image.
PHP should reload this page with US language...but i do not want to write in
hardcoding the page name, because this function should be usefull for all
pages.

Although the question is vague here I go.

I would use sessions to determine what language is displayed.

When the user clicks the flag then the php page it goes to sets a language var in the session and redirects back to the original page that the user was on.

Richard