From: Shaun [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 15 April 2006 20:05
To: php-general@lists.php.net
Subject: [PHP] Include Problem

Hi,

I am having problems with an include statement, i am using the following
statement in an effort to include a footer file on my page:

include("/cms/templates/footer.php");

However I get the following error:

Warning: main(/cms/templates/footer.php): failed to open stream: No such
file or directory in /home/m/y/mysite/public_html/cms/news/index.php on line
38

Warning: main(/cms/templates/footer.php): failed to open stream: No such
file or directory in /home/m/y/mysite/public_html/cms/news/index.php on line
38

Warning: main(): Failed opening '/cms/templates/footer.php' for inclusion
(include_path='.:/lib/php') in
/home/m/y/mysite/public_html/cms/news/index.php on line 38

The file is definitely there, the script just doesn't seem to be picking it
up, has anyone else had this problem?

http://www.eset.com