Hi,

Thanks for your reply, sorry I should have been a little clearer in my
explanation. Here goes...

I have a dedicated UNIX server with many websites on it. On this server I
have also created a Content Management System which has a database which I
use to store HTML content for all the other websites. Each website has a
database connection to the CMS database to retrieve the HTML for its pages.

Each website that uses its own database has a folder called /cms and in here
I keep all the database admin scripts for that website. I want these pages
to only be accessible from within the CMS website and nothing else. So when
the user is in the CMS they can click on database admin and it will include
the pages in that websites /cms folder.

My Question is how can I ensure that the CMS is the only website that can
access these scripts securely?

Thanks for your advice.

news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]