Hi

We need to check the spelling of a word which is actually a Domain name. For
example we have to check the word "onlinetradeing". When checked with the
spell checkers we are getting the words which are unrelated such as on,
obliterating, incinerating, intruding etc. But exactly what we want was
"online trading". So we would like to have the word to be split into phrases
and check the spelling too. The normal spell checkers are just checking the
words in the dictionary but not splitting the word into phrases.

Regards

BH.VN.Viswanath