I've recently upgraded a server from Fedora Core 3 to Core 5 in the process php
had
been upgraded from either 3 or 4 to php 5. In doing so I had to do a major
overhaul of
a web site as many things stopped working (.i.e $HTTP_POST_VAR, etc). Haven't
gotten
through most of that I know have a problem with a page that is being submitted
another page which contains different values for checkboxes. I would pull the
values
from each checkbox using a foreach loop as such:

foreach ($checkbox as $value) {
        echo "Value: $value<br />\n";
}

however the value is no longer being echoed to the page.

What am I missing here?

This is the code that is being submitted, $num being an incremented value:

<input name="checkbox[<?php echo $num; ?>]" type="checkbox" id="checkbox[<?php
echo
$num; ?>]" value="<?php echo $row_rsADS['customers_id']; ?>" />

Thanks in advance