On Tue, 2006-04-18 at 17:20, Jay Blanchard wrote:
> [snip]
> the article is also under the name of Matt Todd, didn't catch that first
> time
> round - very odd - if this was some kind of prank then first mailing
> internals
> (also under the name James Crane) has a really high ***hole factor.
> [/snip]
>
> I found the kid's actual e-mail address....anyone interested? He is a
> college student in Atlanta Georgia, don't know if James Crane is one of
> his alias' though.

While I agree with everyone that the article was pretty bunk, the
identity issue seems to be much ado about nada. The guy clearly wrote in
his original post that HE wrote it, and then he signed off as M.T. This
obviously correlates with the author name in the article. Why he wrote
in from another email address is unimportant to the identity issue being
raised. He never pretended to be anyone but the writer.

Cheers,
Rob.