William Stokes wrote:
Hello,

This "might be" more HTML stuff but anyway...
Yeah, anyway who cares if it belongs in here or not.

I have several forms in a page which is ok otherwise but the reset buttons doesn't clear anything that is queried from DB and printed to the text fields. Any idea how to create Reset buttons that clear the fields even when the data is not from user input? Or do I have to create reset buttons that are actually submit buttons and play with variables after that or something like that? Javascript is the way I don't want to go...

Yeah very nice cars can you get in Ohio.
Ever been there?

Ah, what? It doesn't belong to your post?
Ah shame on me, but anyway ...
cookie?
--
Smileys rule (cX.x)C --o(^_^o)
Dance for me! ^(^_^)o (o^_^)o o(^_^)^ o(^_^o)