Hi there,

I am operating page where user receive a message which they do
have to confirm. The message does have about 5 links inside to give the user administration to his postings.

Now recently I discovered that the message does not go through to everybody since the spam score is 4.2! This is of course not what I want as some users are not able to confirm their postings without this e-mail.

I am using the newest phpmailer class available and this is what the header tells me:

  HTML_TAG_BALANCE_BODY, MIME_HTML_MOSTLY, SARE_OBFU_PART_ING

Is there something I can do about this?

Thank you for any suggestions.

Merlin