> > I am anxiously awaiting the
> answers!.................g0g0g0g0g0!!

> Me too. May be OP of Questions should tell the
> answers now..

Oops sorry, had no idea there was such interest, also
note that I have adopted the new subject instead of
just plain old "shopping carts" as this is wayyyyy OT.

John Nichel got most of them, or maybe all except I
heard these a bit different from him, below is how I
heard them:

> >> 1) Why can't you get an Elephant to screw in a
> >> lightbulb?

Because they wont fit in a lightbulb!

> >> 2)What the difference between a herd of Elephants
> and
> >> a bunch af grapes?

Grapes are purple elephants are gray.

> >> 3)What did the peanut say to the elephant?

Nothing silly! Peanuts cant talk!

> >> 4)Why did the elephant fall out of the tree?

He slipped....

> >> 5)Why did the second elephant fall out of the
> tree?

Because he was glued to the first one that
slipped...try to keep up will you?

> >> 6)Why did the third elephant fall from of the
> tree?

He thought it was a game!

There actually is a "why did the fourth elephant fall
off the tree" question but its really stupid even by
elephant jokes standards (imho) so I didnt include
it...but if you want it the answer is " because when
his mother asked if all the elephants were falling off
the trees would he too? he said yes"

> >> 7)What is gray and has four legs and a trunk?
A mouse going on vacation! (Haha fooled you!)

Here are a few other jems:

1 - How do you stop a charging Elephant?

2- What's black and stuck between the toes of charging
Elephants?

3- Why don't elephants like playing cards in the
jungle?
(Whooooh this joke is sooooo old, mostly said near
kindergarden level...)

4-Why do elephants wear sandals?

5 - Why do ostriches stick their head in the ground?

6 - How did the mouse become as big as an elephant?
(Hint, think geek/computer nerd for the answer)

7 - What do you call an Elephant with a machine gun?

Answers below......

1 - Take away his credit card of course

2 - Slow pygmies

3 - Because of all the cheethas!

4 - So they wont sink in the sand

5- They are looking for the elephants that forgot to
wear sandals

6- Bill gates give it a new operating system

7- Sir...

Ok, there are a crapload more but will give others a
chance to add theirs or let this thread die... or drop
me a line for more ,have little to do today :-D

Cheers!

------
- The faulty interface lies between the chair and the keyboard.
- Creativity is great, but plagiarism is faster!
- Smile, everyone loves a moron. :-)