All,

I'm trying to figure out which direction the PHP community is going when it comes to an upload progress meter. I've just recently discovered the ease of installing packages using PECL and see that this package is defined:

   http://pecl.php.net/package/postparser

Yet, there does not appear to be any code which I can install for this module. Meanwhile, I find this project here:

   http://pdoru.from.ro/ (upload-progress-meter-v4.1)

I have install this patch and built an RPM to aid in mass deployment on our servers and it works well enough with a few minor unresolved bugs. I'm trying to avoid custom patches in PHP as I work on migrating toward clean PHP 5.1.2 and eliminate BC dependencies. Does anyone know anything about the upload progress meter development and can point me in a better direction?

Dante