On Tue, April 25, 2006 4:26 pm, Tom wrote:
> I've successfully generated my DataObjects for my database and have a
> My question concerns using FormBuilder to change the displayfield for

Of the 3000+ people on this list devoted to *GENERAL* PHP Topics,
let's be generous and assume about 300 of them actually USE
FormBuilder and DataObjects.

Of them, maybe 30 have enough experience to actually have SOME CLUE
what you are asking and why.

Of that, maybe 1 is going to manage to read the message in time to do
you any good.

That is why you probably should have first asked this question in a
forum devoted to FormBuilder and/or DataObjects, whatever those are,
where ALL the readers actually care about FormBuilder and
DataObjects...

YMMV

--
Like Music?