If you are compiling php as an apache module,
you may configure apache with the options:
--server-uid=asduk
and
--server-gid=asdukgrp
(or what you want..)

if you don't compile them at all, may try to
set the directory's group as asdukgrp like this:

chgrp asdukgrp -R path-to-your-php-scripts-dir

it should work.

Daniel BI