From: chris smith [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, April 26, 2006 4:02 PM
To: Sichta, Daniel
Cc: php-general@lists.php.net
Subject: Re: [PHP] session

On 4/26/06, Sichta, Daniel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> [...]

Where's the rest of the sentence?

Always CC the list. You will get more people looking at your
questions/answers and you will most likely get a quicker response.

Can you explicitly pass the sessionid across:

  <FRAMESET rows="100, 200">
      <FRAME src="blah1.php?session_id=<?php echo SID; ?>">
      <FRAME src="blah2.php?session_id=<?php echo SID; ?>">
  </FRAMESET>

?

Sounds like you're missing something really basic if you're having
issues with every page. Post some code in pastebin.com and send us the
url so we can see what you're doing..

--
Postgresql & php tutorials
http://www.designmagick.com/