Barry wrote:
Sumeet schrieb:

What the hell is a full time freelance? Why don't you just give aprogrammer the job? I dont' get it. Please enlight me/us :)

most freelancers are working and hence not available during office hours...

a full time freelance is a person who does not have a regular job but is working mainly on freelance...and is available most of the time.

Knowing? Like: Oh pear? Yeah i know it www.php.net/pear

lol...

maybe you know java too.. www.java.com or maybe oracle too www.oracle.com or maybe mysql too... www.mysql.com ...

maybe if you go through a directory...you will know all the people by just saying their name once.

quote your charges and the time that you will be available. also mention msn or yahoo ids. skype id is more welcome.

Why don't you offer something?

i have just offered....some php freelance work...people will get in touch

and thanks for your email

--
Thanking You

Sumeet Shroff
http://www.prateeksha.com
Web Designers and PHP / Mysql Ecommerce Development, Mumbai India