Ryan A schrieb:
Hey all,

I get a crapload of spam and I am pretty sure most of
you too as we work so much online, for the past few
months I joined a site called bluesecurity.com and
installed their "blue frog" client and now my spam has
dropped by over 70% !!!!

Lol sorry these first few lines just sounded like one :D

I suggest you check it out and join yourself (its
free!) as the bigger the community grows the harder we
can fight back to get our mailboxes with only the mail
we want....and not with mail we didnt ask for, dont
want, didnt request etc.

My Mail will be sad because it wins 15 million bucks a week.
(Your email just won 15 million bucks!)
Too bad it's not me winning that money.
Probably my mail itself started to register everywhere because it wanted to win more money lol ;P

I cant speak more highly of its service and will try
to answer any questions you may have about my
experience with it (offlist so as not to irritate
other list members)

Please note:
I dont get ANYTHING by you joining that site, except
probably less spam in my mailbox, no money, no
credit...nothing.

*wipes a tear off* my brave soldier :)

No, not really...

--
Smileys rule (cX.x)C --o(^_^o)
Dance for me! ^(^_^)o (o^_^)o o(^_^)^ o(^_^o)