Carlos Augusto Falcão da Silva wrote:
Good afternoon!!!

please don't post your question more than once - if anyone can help you
you will get an answer.

2 things I would suggest you look at:

1. http://php.net/manual/es/ref.mnogosearch.php - mnogosearch is capable of
indexing PDF content - I have never used it but others on this list are, if you
get stuck with something specific just come back :-)

2. your company might consider the following as a worthwhile investment
(given that implementing a custom solution is not without cost:

        http://www.google.com/enterprise/

I have never used the device but a nice blue 1U server with a big Google logo
on it looks pretty cool if nothing else ;-)

<snip />

Ps.: My English is very poor, therefore, I apologize! I used an electronic
translator as aid. :(

well looks like you made a big effort - that's always welcome around here :-)

you might also try looking for a spanish speaking mailing list - but I have no
idea if there even is one :-/