> Hello everyone!
>
> I am trying to pass a variable in a url and can't seem to do it.  The
problem is, the url is already being determined by a php "if" statement.
So, when I get to the part where I try to append the url I get parse errors.
What I would ideally like to do is generate the url using php and append the
url with a variable, also using php.  The variable is a username, therefore
i need to use (urlencode()).  Any ideas.

> Thanks,
>
> Brendan

The short answer is 'yes, just do it'
Paste the code that's giving you errors and someone will help you

jason