Hi All

I have been trying to have PHP capture incoming emails sent to a specific
email account and have not been able to achieve this, I have searched high
and low on the internet and the same article
(http://www.evolt.org/article/Incoming_Mail_and_PHP/18/27914/index.html) is
plastered everywhere I have done everything it says, and still no joy,

When I send an email to be captured I receive this bounce back email when
sending an email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] (see below)

Can any one let a hand?

Bounce back email:

|/wwwroot/www.domain.com/ade/email.php

    (reason: 255)

    (expanded from: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>)

No input file specified.

554 5.3.0 unknown mailer error 255

Here is how I have everything setup.

I have my aliases file set up with the line: ade: |/usr/bin/php,
|/wwwroot/www.domain.com/ade/email.php

(The path to my PHP is correct)

And the script it calls (email.php) the code is:

#!/usr/bin/php

<?php

$fd = fopen("php://stdin", "r");

$email = "";