""Rabin Vincent"" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On 5/16/06, Mike Walsh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

[ ... snipped ... ]

> Is there a way to both display a web page and send content to be saved by
> the user?  If someone knows of an example I could look at I'd be greatful.

No, you cannot display both a webpage and send a file
on the same page to the user.

What you could do is save the processed file in a temporary
folder and provide a link to download the file in your processing
statistics page. Or, you could redirect the user to the file after
showing the statistics page.

Rabin

[ ... snipped ... ]

I found a solution to my problem - an IFRAME with a 0 height and 0 width
does the trick.

Here is a thread which helped:
http://forums.invisionpower.com/index.php?showtopic=214649

Mike