Jonas Rosling a écrit :
Not so sure if I've tried to work this out before in this list.
I'm trying to make an array name by a field/row value and assigning values
to it. But I'm having some problems getting it to work.
Is it possible to do this? And if, what am I doing wrong? Or is there any
other way to do it?

while($row=mysql_fetch_array($result)) {

        // Checking if variable/array is not declared
        if (!$$row[0]) {

what do you want to check with the code above ?
I don't think $$row[0]  will give you anything good.
as you're inside your while loop, $row should be declared,
but the content of $row[0] depends on your request.

you can check if $row[0] is set using "count $row";
but if you have an empty value in the first column, this will give you an empty string as result.

try a print_r($row);  after your "while".
                // Declaring an empty array by the value of sales person code
                $$row[0] = array();

I still don't understand why you're using $$row above.
                // Current sales person code
                $code = $row[0];

                // Putting the product name as a key and the price as a value
in the array
                eval("\$code[\$row[1]] = \"$row[2]\";");
do you really want to erase the content of $code you just set above with the eval statement ?
                               $my_array = array();
$my_array[$1] = $2;

Thanks

Could you please describe a bit more what you'd like to do/set, so we can give you a better help ?

N F