Thanks for the example, Tedd. That script would work if I already had
the files in HTML format.

Try searching the site using "html", I found 85 examples that did something with html and php.

Searching Google, presented this:

http://www.needscripts.com/Resource/15472.html

That's another source too.

I have about two hundred .doc files that I have archived over the
years. Now that I'm rid of windows I would still like to use them. I
figure that the easiest way to still view the documents, and make them
available for others in my faculty, would be to publish them on
dotancohen.com . However, I'd need to convert them from .doc format to
HTML before I can put them on the web.

I know that I can just drag it all over to a winbox at the university
and convert them one-by-one in Word, but I'd rather not do that to 200
individual files!

Dotan Cohen

If you were on a Mac, you could batch change the doc's into html pretty easily using AppleScript. You know that Word can save doc's directly to html.

tedd