Hi all.

I've been playing with captcha for one of my sites. It works well but have had a few issues integrating it into the site and sometimes it appears not to work/show the textfield and graphic.

Anyway are there any other suggestions for something with similiar functionality as captcha and what are your experiences with these code bases?

TIA
--

Angelo Zanetti
Z Logic

Angelo:

Read this:

http://www.access-matters.com/2005/05/22/quiz-115-did-a-captcha-catch-ya/

While not prefect by any means (i.e., blind can't see it), you may want to review my "click the circle" solution:

http://xn--ovg.com/captcha

If you want the code, I'll provide -- BUT -- try to find another way.

tedd