Martin Marques wrote:
Sorry for the OT, but this is PHP output anyway :-)

I have a bunch of code to input and modify data through an HTML form. When I modify the options, some are in text, others in textarea, and some are in select options. Now wat I did is make the current value be the selected one, but my browser
doesn't seem to get it right. Here is the HTML output:

<SELECT name="cargo">
<OPTION  value=8>Profesor titular</OPTION>
<OPTION  value=7>Profesor asociado</OPTION>
<OPTION  value=6>Profesor adjunto</OPTION>
<OPTION  value=5>Jefe de trabajos pracáá½ticos</OPTION>
<OPTION selected value=4>Ayudante de cat½edra</OPTION>
<OPTION  value=3>Ayudante alumno</OPTION>
<OPTION  value=2>Pasante</OPTION>
<OPTION  value=1>Colaborador externo</OPTION>
</SELECT>

But the browser doesn't show the option "Ayudante de catedra" selected by default.

Am I so blind that I can't see the problem or those my firefox have a problem?

Works fine on my firefox, by the way. What version of Firefox are you using?