2006/6/2, George Babichev <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

Awesome, thank you so much! It works!

On 6/1/06, Chris <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> George Babichev wrote:
> > Ok, I sent it to everyone and you. Now can you answer my question
> please?
> > I type in
> > 1
> >

> > 2
> > into my form in the program that i made, then when I view it, it shows
> > 1 2
> > BUT if I check it in PHP My Admin it displays
> > 1
> >

> > 2
>
> The answer is to change this:
>
> <? echo "".$row['post']."
>
> to this:
>
> <? echo "".nl2br($row['post'])."
>

> like I said before...
>
> --
> Postgresql & php tutorials
> http://www.designmagick.com/

Now that your problem is solved it would be a nice idea to study a little
bit more about HTML and PHP so that you can find the explanation and
solution for this and other problems on your own. Please read the manual,
specially when someone is kind enough to point you the exact function to
look for.

PS: Have you understood what went wrong in your script? Have you understood
what is the purpose of nl2br? If not, the kindness of those who answered you
will have been in vain.