Dear All,

I'm having a very frustrating issue w/ Apples Safari web browser.
The browser will stall when I try and initiate a sessions on login .
So on our login page we validate the username and password and start the
session.

When a Safari user attempts to login the Safari wheel just spins and spins.
I've restarted the browser, cleared the cache , cookies and history to no
avail. Putting in a bad username password causes no lockup and the proper
"bad auth" page is shown.

I've added:

// attempt to fix Safari issue
header ('Expires: 0');
header ('Pragma: no-cache');

to the header and still no luck.

I've found many similar incidents on the WWW with no real solutions.

Has anyone had similar issues and found a workaround for this problem?
I believe this is a Safari issue and not a PHP problem. But I'm hoping
someone has created a solution w/ PHP.

Best Regards,
--
Paul Nowosielski