Rasmus Lerdorf wrote:
> Shu Chow wrote:
>> Is there any way to alter the header of DomDocument's
>> load/loadHTMLFile request?  I have a file that will display certain
>> content for certain user agents.  I'd like to be able to spoof the UA
>> of the request.
>
> Ah, a good question the answer to which demonstrates the magic of PHP
> 5's stream contexts which is meant to solve this exact problem.
>
> The example in the documentation is even exactly the user-agent one.  See:
>
>   http://php.net/libxml_set_streams_context
>
> -Rasmus

holy crap - someone has done a mega job of padding out the streams related docs
:-)
or at least so it seems to me (since I last attempted to get a good
understanding or
streams ... rather than relying on Richard Lynch's efforts ;-)

guess it's time to dive back into the streams magic and see if some of it
sticks :-)