Guys I'm getting the following problem:

I have a form that asks for one variable that goes into the input box,
this box is named chapter, and the box is in a form that is submited
to another php, and this php should receive this variable and I should
be abble to access it thru $chapter, but when I try to use the
variable $chapter I get the following error:

Notice: Undefined variable: chapter in c:\arquivos de
programas\easyphp1-8\www\teste.php on line 6

This variable is concatenated into a string and is used to retrieve a
certain page from a domain, if I initialize the variable in the second
php script it goes ok, but if I try to use the one that should be
passed thru the form I get the error above. Does anybody know what I'm
doing wrong?

The second script is bellow so you can understand my problem thank you guys:

<?
//$chapter = 1;
$urlChapter = '/'.$chapter.'/';
$url = "http://www.domain.com/s/2784825"."$urlChapter";;