Michelle Konzack wrote:
Am 2006-05-29 11:56:43, schrieb [EMAIL PROTECTED]:
ok, maybe I didn't make my question too clear. I was mostly wondering
if there
is a way to do it in PHP rather than Javascript. I would prefer only
using php.

Maybe it can be done, like,

    1)  Client fill out a form
    2)  Client klick the Submit Button
    3)  The php script on the server get the data
        and store it temporary
    4)  The php script on the server send back a HTML page
        which open a new (popup) window with the question
    5)  Client must confirm
    6)  The php script on the server get the confirmation
        and do something wit the previously sored data

Greetings
    Michelle Konzack

You can not specify the window parameters (a popup) without using Javascript.

You are correct, tough. You could load a new page asking them to confirm (I do this a lot with scripts that delete something - "are you sure?"), but not in a popup window.

--
Chuck Anderson • Boulder, CO