Hi,
can anybody give me a recommendation on a good
html->pdf converter. Checked google and there are
loads of classes, this one looks like one of the best
though (even in price):

http://www.rustyparts.com/pdf.php

Anybody else using this? if yes, would appreciate any
"cons" of using this class.
Or, if you are using another class to do the above and
think its the next best thing to sliced bread, I would
appreciate you sending me the link so that I may try
it out.

All I need is a pdf generator that will generate an
exact (or as close to exact) copy of the html page
(that was generated by php, not a static html page),
nothing fancy, no permissions etc

Thanks!
Ryan

------
- The faulty interface lies between the chair and the keyboard.
- Creativity is great, but plagiarism is faster!
- Smile, everyone loves a moron. :-)