kartikay malhotra wrote:

> Hi all!
>
> I've use PHP mail to send mail to my Gmail ID. But it gets delivered
> to my
> Spam box and not the Inbox :(
>
> Am I missing a header, signature, certificate?
>
> Thanks
> KM

Is the system you are sending from listed in any RBLs?  If you don't set
a subject line, SpamAssassin hits you hard, make sure you have a real
To:, From:, and Subject: header.  The date header also needs to be set -
with the correct time.

Spam scores come from many different sources of information - two major
sources are the message itself and the server sending the message.  If
you can send mail from this server using a normal mail client and it
does not get blocked as spam then it is probably your message.  If
sending using a normal client still gets blocked as spam in you gmail
account chances are it is the server and not your code.

Travis