Hello,

I'm wondering about the behavior of the mail() function.

$sent = mail($destination, $subject, $content, $headers);

I use some optional header parameters:
"From:[EMAIL PROTECTED]: 1.0\r\nContent-Type: text/plain;
charset=ISO-8859-1\r\nContent-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable\r\n".

Can that be source of error? I can see no error in the apache error_log.

I have special caracters in the subject line, which are converted first on php
side to comply with standard. Here also, no error on apache error_log.

The result of mail() is false but the e-mail is sent! Returning true, but
e-mail doesn't reach destination can make sense; in this case, it's strange,
isn't it?

I'm using PHP v. 5.04 on a Linux Fedora Core 4 distri with Postfix 2.2.2.

I'd be glad if somebody could explain me what to do in order to get correct
response when e-mail is passed to MTA...

Thanks,
LS