Jay Blanchard wrote:
[snip]
JavaScript can't be used for such things, or at least it can't be relied

upon. What if the user has disabled JavaScript? Or what if the user has specifically disabled the JavaScript behaviour you are relying on?
[/snip]

Egg Zachary. That was why I wanted a PHP method. Since the SESSION data
is set for the activation receipt I do not have to query the database
again, save for the initial query to check and see if the data exists.

You're still doing two round-trips to the server, which seems very inefficent to regulate user behavior.

--
Online library -- http://pueblonative.110mb.com
138 books and counting.